HP Officejet Pro 8500A Firmware Mac
Are you looking for a place where you can find software and driver for your printers, particularly for HP Officejet Pro 8500A Firmware Mac? If the answer is yes, then hp-supportdrivers.net is a right place for you. In this website, all provided drivers are in their most recent version, including the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Firmware Mac. Therefore, the performance of the drivers is ensured.
In hp-supportdrivers.net, you can also download drivers for all HP printer that you have. The steps are very simple. Just search your current printer model on this website, and choose the driver that suits your operating system.
Download the software and driver for HP Officejet Pro 8500A according to the operating system of your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Firmware
(For customers using Mac OS 10.6 and above)
This firmware upgrade is for HP Officejet Pro 8500A All-in-One Printer Series – A910
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
Activate HP Utility.
Click on Device Information under “Information and Support” category.
The current firmware version will appear in the Device Information tab.
Printing a Self Test Diagnostic Page
Press Setup, select Reports, then select Printer Status Report.
The Self Test Diagnostic Page will be printed.
The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Self Test Diagnostic Page
- Resolved copy error for double sided and photo enhancement.
- General Improvements to Web Scan in Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Allow printing to continue when paper jam occurs in the ADF.
- Improve network connectivity.
- Reduce paper jam occurrence.
- Enable option to reset password in Webjet Admin.
- Enable user to manage direct USB connected printers using Webjet Admin.
- Improve connectivity for dual band routers.
- Improve the printer responsiveness in Power saving mode
- Enable configuration of secure proxy server
- Resolve Web Services setup issue when ports 5222 and 5223 are blocked
- Support the new rupee symbol on printer display
- Resolve scan to folder setup issue with McAfee firewall
- Enable “Display Email Address” feature on control panel
- Enhance security when using Embedded Web Server(EWS)
- Improve Automatic Document Feeder performance
Type: Firmware Mac
Release date: Sep 24, 2014
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.7
File Size: (21.9 MB)
HP Officejet Pr0 8500A Firmware Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8500A series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click the OJP8500_A910_R1126A.dmg. Verify the “HP Firmware Updater” icon is shown in the folder up.
- Double click the “HP Firmware Updater”.
- Follow on-screen instructions till you reached the “Select Device” screen.
- A list of HP Officejet Pro 8500A printers will be shown.
- Select the unit that you want to update the Firmware and click “Update” to start the firmware update process. You can only select one unit for one time.Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Recheck button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic or Printer Report Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Quit button to close the HP Printer Update utility.