HP Officejet Pro 7730 Firmware
Are you looking for a place where you can find software and driver for your printers, particularly for HP Officejet Pro 7730 Firmware? If the answer is yes, then hp-supportdrivers.net is a right place for you. In this website, all provided drivers are in their most recent version, including the HP Officejet Pro 7730. Therefore, the performance of the drivers is ensured.
In hp-supportdrivers.net, you can also download drivers for all HP printer that you have. The steps are very simple. Just search your current printer model on this website, and choose the driver that suits your operating system.
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 that compatible with your operating system.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Wide Format All-in-One
This firmware update addresses an important security vulnerability (see Security Bulletin HPSBHF03589 on the HP Support Page)
- Critical security fixes
- CA Certificate update to maintain functionality with HP Web Services.
- Fix incorrect error message during paper jam
- Fix incorrect “Paper Size mismatch” error when printing some custom paper size.
- Improvement on some help animation
Release date: Mar 29, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista
File Size: (77.6 MB)
HP Officejet 7730 Firmware Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 7730 ePrinter series Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wireless connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 7730 ePrinter and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click to launch the HP Printer Update utility.
- A list of HP Officejet 7730 ePrinter series printers detected will be displayed on the screen.Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the check-boxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet 7730 ePrinter series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing The selected printer has been updated successfully will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self-Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.