HP Officejet 5740 Firmware for Mac
Are you looking for a place where you can find software and driver for your printers, particularly for HP Officejet 5740 Firmware for Mac OS X? If the answer is yes, then hp-supportdrivers.net is a right place for you. In this website, all provided drivers are in their most recent version, including the HP Officejet 5740 Firmware for Mac OS X. Therefore, the performance of the drivers is ensured.
In hp-supportdrivers.net, you can also download drivers for all HP printer that you have. The steps are very simple. Just search your current printer model on this website, and choose the driver that suits your operating system.
Download the software and driver for HP Officejet 5740 according to the operating system of your computer.
HP Officejet 5740 Firmware for Mac OS X – HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
- Fixing power issues
- Enhanced Embedded Web Services
- Fixes miscellaneous minor defects
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
File Size: (64.0 MB)
HP Officejet 5740 Firmware for Mac OS X Installation Instructions
HP Device Update Installation Instructions Before Starting:
- Install your printer using FULL feature solution or BASIC solution.
- Make sure that your printer is not in an error state (Paper Jam, etc).
- If your printer front panel is unresponsive, disconnect and reconnect power, and restart.
- If your printer is connected using a wireless connection and this update fails to install, please connect your printer to your PC with a USB cable and try again. You can switch back to using your wireless connection after the update is complete (see instructions below).
HP Device Update Steps:
- Download the HP Device Update .exe file to an appropriate location on your system.
- Double click on the downloaded file to start the extraction and installation.
- You may be prompted to enter Administrator credentials if your login privileges do not have administrator rights. If you are an administrator, you may be prompted for permission to continue with the installation. Please select to continue the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation. If you see the success screen with the following message at the end of the installation, Device Update Successful, press the Close button to finish the printer update.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- Note: If your printer was originally installed using wireless connection and you switched to a USB connection to install this update, follow these steps to change the Default Printer setting to restore the wireless connection as the default printer.
- Navigate to the operating system Printers or Devices and Printers folder (varies based on your operating system).
- Right-click on the printer you would like to set as default printer. Select the Set as default printer option.
- (Optional) Additionally, you can delete the printer icon for the USB printer connection you created. The additional icon for the USB connection to the printer will not harm your system, but will not be a functional connection for your printer unless you leave the USB cable connected. To delete, find the printer icon connected through USB in the Printers or Devices and Printers folder. Right-click on the printer icon and select Delete. Please make sure that your wireless connected printer is working before deleting the USB printer icon.