HP ENVY 4520 Drivers
Download HP ENVY 4520 drivers that compatible with your operating system
HP ENVY 4520 series Full Feature Software and Drivers
The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
Fix and enhancements:
- Status messaging Customer Experience improvement
Release date: Apr 24, 2017
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (148.9 MB)
HP ENVY 4520 Driver – HP Easy Start for Mac OS X
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Release date: Mar 29, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (8.3 MB)
HP ENVY 4520 Drivers Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.